[theme-reviewers] Guidelines and theme markets

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Sat Oct 8 20:12:00 UTC 2011

Wrote them an email suggesting that we could brainstorm on the guidelines
and exchange different ideas and best practices while reviewing themes. I am
really curious if they are going to respond positively but yet again it is a
chance to bond and get a fresh workflow ideas.

Best,

Mario Peshev
Training and Consulting Services @ DevriX
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mpeshev