[theme-reviewers] Handling errors in commenting

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Fri Oct 7 20:38:42 UTC 2011

I am not 100% sure what do you mean, however obsolete/no longer in use
functions should be noted for removal.

Thanks,
Emil

*----*
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein