[theme-reviewers] Comments are disabled notices

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Thu Oct 6 22:19:16 UTC 2011

Many of my users like this because they don't want any comment
functionality to show up on their posts.  Other users don't like it.  I
like using this method.  However, I don't like it as a requirement.
This is one of those cases where I'd leave it up to the theme author to
make a decision about.

A lot of it goes back to the days when people were trying to use blog
posts for something other than blog posts (pre-custom post type days).
Then again, some folks just run blogs without comments.