[theme-reviewers] Help on theme review - Did I waste my time?

Diana K. Cury dianakac at gmail.com
Sun May 29 20:52:54 UTC 2011

Thanks for reply,

I'm aware about plugin being better than theme, so users don't get theme dependent, but I though that plugins should handle very specific or advanced tasks, not content, I mean...post types is all about content isn't?!

Thought that a subject/content driven theme could ok, since there are seasonal themes in repository.

I don't mind extract it to a plugin, I'm just upset about spent time on a theme instead a plugin because no one said that before.