[theme-reviewers] Help on theme review - Did I waste my time?

Diana K. Cury dianakac at gmail.com
Sun May 29 18:21:22 UTC 2011

Please, someone could clarify http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4032

I'm not undertanding this:
    Even though there are a few changes to be made I cannot approve this theme because of the implementation of custom post types which is required to be implemented as a plugin. (...)

Where, who said that post types should be implemented only as a plugin, if so, why anyone said me tha before I re-submit the theme ten times?

Also, that stands for a built in plugin or a standalone one (submit as a plugin in Plugin Directory)?

Thanks,