[theme-reviewers] How long does it take to review a wordpress theme?

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Sun May 29 00:28:03 UTC 2011

Time = how many free people will have time to do a review. When you login to
Trac you can see how many reviews we have due, as well as how many we have
finished in 7 day period: "There are 29 new tickets waiting for review. 105
themes were reviewed in the last 7 days."

Your ticket http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4010 was just closed as
newer was submitted 57* minutes ago, this will result an additional delay
due to new submission that you have made prior to any reviews. I hope that
this answers your question.

P.S. I would suggest that in future you don't submit new ticket before we
can review your Theme to prevent future delays. Once the ticket is reviewed
(from priority #3) and if not-approved the second ticket you submit will be
pushed to priority #2.

Cheers,
Emil

*----*
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein