[theme-reviewers] Best practice CSS options

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Sun May 8 05:03:03 UTC 2011

CSS from the Theme itself should not be used/passed into Theme Options if
there is no need for that, if someone wants to work on performance either a)
for Theme b) for Theme Options they are more than welcome to do that. Simple
shorthand properties will speed up the any page.

*----*
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein