[theme-reviewers] Best practice CSS options

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Sun May 8 03:34:13 UTC 2011

Performance-wise for Theme Options? come on now. How much of styles can one
have to worry about the page speed? The important part is that our custom
CSS or JS is used only where we need it and that's i.e. theme-options.php
and yes we do use external styles. I would not worry about performance at
all. wp_head is the easiest and definitely the best option to do this so.

Cheers,
Emil

*----*
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein