[theme-reviewers] Bundling plugins

Ryan Hellyer ryan at pixopoint.com
Wed May 4 01:45:21 UTC 2011

I like the idea of providing a prompt to download a plugin. The prompt could
perhaps boost open the built in plugin install box. This seems like a more
elegant approach than my suggestion as it gives the site owner the
opportunity to control the installation of plugins. Automatically installing
plugins could potential irritate some people, even if it is necessary for
the functioning of the theme.

Ryan,