[theme-reviewers] Font license issue

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon May 2 18:57:19 UTC 2011

I would say, unless someone overrules us, that generic "Free for personal or
commercial use" license statements are acceptable for bundled fonts.

My only concern regards distribution. The use-case of someone needing to
modify a font file is enough of an edge case that someone in such a use case
could be reasonably expected to contact the developer to inquire about
modification.

Chip