[theme-reviewers] Please assign me a theme to review

Daniel Tara contact at onedesigns.com
Tue Mar 29 15:05:08 UTC 2011

I think this comes from a misunderstanding of the theme's intention:

The way I understood it, is that the theme wants to display the first
3 posts on the front page and then normal post listing in the other.
In this case using front-page.php would be better, because the post
consistency could be preserved without using offsets and potentially
breaking pagination.

If I misunderstood it, and the theme alters the main post listing
period, then my mistake.