[theme-reviewers] Author URL Guidance

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Mon Mar 28 08:12:49 UTC 2011

Another FYI, for the future references, please feel free to ask questions
directly in trac where your Theme was submitted to.
It's much easier that way and Theme reviewer will for sure give you more
detailed explanations.  :)

*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein