[theme-reviewers] wp_link_pages()

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Fri Mar 25 23:50:46 UTC 2011

The only time I would absolutely say it must be used is on the singular
view of the post.  Pretty much any time you use the_content(), I'd
recommend using wp_link_pages().  However, there may be cases where this
isn't desired for archive-type pages.

With the_excerpt()?  Depends on the design of the theme.  I sometimes
use it.  Other times, I don't.