[theme-reviewers] retract a broken theme

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Mar 24 21:52:20 UTC 2011

If it hasn't been approved yet, then just upload the fixed theme.
You'll have to update the version number though.

Also, leave a comment on the old (broken) ticket with a link to the
new (fixed) ticket. This will let the reviewer know to close that
broken ticket and to go to the newer one, and it holds your place in
the queue, sort of thing.

-Otto