[theme-reviewers] Theme Check on theme uploader

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Mar 23 18:51:18 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 4:43 PM, Edward Caissie
<edward.caissie at gmail.com> wrote:
> Using the "rule-of-thumb" as noted by Chip I would suggest a different
> file of some sort ... recent-deprecations.php?
>
> Then with the next version move them into the standard deprecated.php file?

Yeah, that's what I did. I'll commit the changes to the theme check
plugin shortly.

BTW, today is now exactly 1 month after WP 3.1's release, so the
switch has now been thrown. Theme check passing is now mandatory for
upload.

Email me with any issues that crop up. I specifically want ZIPs of any
themes that can't be uploaded but do pass the theme check, so as to
shake out any bugs.