[theme-reviewers] Can't upload to wordpress.org theme directory

carolina n myazalea at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 23 05:20:04 UTC 2011

Hi again, it worked, but I also made a change, on the previous tries I had a folder called pia ( the theme name) in the zip, duh. I removed it and just had the theme files in the zip this time.
I also noticed that the message after uploading said that "Tags" in the stylesheet was empty or missing wich is not correct.