[theme-reviewers] Can't upload to wordpress.org theme directory

carolina n myazalea at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 08:34:19 UTC 2011

Hi guys,
I'm having problems uploading my theme to the wordpress.org theme directory.
I've tried IE9 -no error message is shown but the html of the page is cut off so I can't tell if it has been uploaded or not. It's not listed under My Themes.
I've also tried Opera, Chrome, Safari, Firefox; where I get this error message:
Only zip files are supported. We've had reports that Firefox will sometimes report zip files as generic binary files (which we don't allow). Try uploading your zip file with Safari or Opera.

I've recompressed the theme files several times as well to try different .zips, but as far as i can tell, it's a valid .zip.

//Poena