[theme-reviewers] Including Creative Commons Attribution Code

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Mon Mar 14 11:02:04 UTC 2011

on 14/03/2011 03:08 Chip Bennett said the following:
> IconSweets2 (extracted as PNG files):
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/993271/iconsweets2extracted.zip
>
> And, as a bonus, the original IconSweets2 (extracted as PNG files):
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/993271/iconsweets1extracted.zip

Thanks for these, Chip, but I'm getting problems when I try to view the
individual files in Gimp. Seems like the layer is positioned outside of
the image.

In answer to the original question, I'm also 99% sure that some of the
icon/graphic sets promoted via Smashing Magazine are GPL. You just have
to check the individual license details carefully.

Then there's <http://www.openclipart.org/>. The archive is still quite
small but there are enough good images in there to warrant installing
Inkscape - even if it's only to export pngs for manipulation in Gimp.

Mel
--
http://quirm.net
http://blackwidows.co.uk