[theme-reviewers] Including Creative Commons Attribution Code

Doug Stewart zamoose at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 03:17:53 UTC 2011

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 9:42 PM, Chip Bennett <chip at chipbennett.net> wrote:
> Au Contraire :)
> There are a bunch of GPL-compat icon sets listed here:
> http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Review#Licensing
> I've also recently found a few others:
> http://www.iconsweets2.com
> http://www.elegantthemes.com/blog/resources/elegant-themes-icon-pack-for-free
> http://19eighty7.com/icons
> (The IconSweets2 set are released as a single PSD file. Anyone know how to
> extract the individual icons using GIMP? If so, let me know, and I'll
> package them up as a set of PNGs or GIFs or something.)
> Chip

Matter of taste, then. I don't really find [m]any of those appealing.
I guess I cut my teeth on Fam Fam Fam Silk[1] and Mini Icons 2[2] and
don't necessarily see the pluses of others.

Thanks for documenting the options, though -- good to know.

[1] http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/silk/
[2] http://www.brandspankingnew.net/archive/2006/12/hohoho.html

--
-Doug