[theme-reviewers] No-Title Filter for the_title()

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Tue Mar 8 21:32:25 UTC 2011

I like the filter, good approach, also simple use for this would be:

<h1 class="entry-title">
    <?php
    if ( ! get_the_title() ) {
        print '<a href="' . esc_url( get_permalink() ) . '">Untitled</a>';
    ?>
rel="bookmark"><?php the_title(); ?></a>
</h1>

Michael/Chip combination.

If there is no title the Untitled will need to be in place where h1 should
be instead of having h1 empty in source code and place a link on top
somewhere. i.e. "Empty Text Node" is there but not visible to let's say
Search Engines or any site that would crawl this.

Emil

*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein