[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] 2010 Translucence, new version 2.2.1

Alex Chapin achapin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 15:42:10 UTC 2011

Hello all,
I'm still not clear on the workflow for new themes so I hope I did this
right...  The following tickets refer to the same theme:
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2791
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3215

After doing my 1st theme review I went back and fixed many of the errors in
my new theme submission.  Should I add a comment to the original ticket
(#2791) redirecting to the new version or does the new version simply get
re-reviewed from scratch?

Alex (aka marpa)