[theme-reviewers] Profile link wrong

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 15:02:21 UTC 2011

OK ... it's a bit better noted in the codex although in possibly a
round-a-bout way:

First, the style.css template file found here:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Review#Theme_Template_Files

Has been linked to this section on the Theme Development page:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Development#Theme_Stylesheet

This section has been editted to better note the use of the dot-org username
as the correct method.

I also updated this codex section as well:
http://codex.wordpress.org/File_Header#Theme_File_Header_Example

IF there are any other places that need to be addressed ... well, it is the
codex after all (*grin*)

Cais.