[theme-reviewers] Profile link wrong

Jeremy Clark jeremy at clark-technet.com
Fri Mar 4 10:59:56 UTC 2011

Thanks Cais I prefer the real name too. Since I'm only maintaining one of my themes and that link isn't all that important I'll just keep it as it is.
--
Jeremy Clark
http://clark-technet.com

Edward Caissie <edward.caissie at gmail.com> wrote:

@Jeremy -

I noted the same issue with my profile a few days ago ... Otto replied with the point of the Author Name in the stylesheet header section needs to be the dot-org user name and not your real name. Then it will work fine ... just looks ugly (*grin*)

I much prefer the look of the "real" name ... perhaps it can be addressed to link to the dot-org name?

Cais.
aka Edward Caissie