[theme-reviewers] Where is the line?

Doug Stewart zamoose at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 02:56:51 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 5:00 PM, Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com> wrote:

> Plugins are starting to be reviewed more, and things are happening on
> that front. The fact that you don't see them doesn't mean they're not
> occurring.

Everything else about your email: golden. This part bothers me.

WordPress is a community-driven project and the .Org is one of its (if
not the single most) important assets and the continued lack of true
community involvement in improving it is highly disquieting. There
SHOULDN'T be ANY source of "received knowledge" in a well-run FLOSS
project.

Just my $.02.

--
-Doug