[theme-reviewers] Meaning of messages

Curtis McHale curtis at curtismchale.ca
Sat Jun 25 18:01:27 UTC 2011

Bruce there is some internal discussion going on already about clarification
of the verbiage of the plugin in light of the fact that you are a longer
term developer, thus the issue has more weight than someone just starting
out. Not sure what will come of it but there is some already going on.

Further thoughts on how it could be clarified would be welcome by myself at
least.

Curtis McHale
PH: 604.751.3482
http://www.curtismchale.ca