[theme-reviewers] $post->guid Issues in Some Repository Themes

Vicky Arulsingam vicky.arulsingam at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 01:26:40 UTC 2011

+1 for continual improvement over out right failure.

I noticed from the search results that it's mostly attachment templates that
are making use of the guid.
I've only reviewed one theme where the theme author was using the guid
instead of 'the_permalink' in the index template.

Even though 3.2 is going to be dropping soon, having this in the Guidelines
as a version specific change would be good - that way we can bring it to the
attention of the theme authors and they can get it fixed as soon as
possible.
-----
Vicky