[theme-reviewers] Question regarding theme slugs

Doug Stewart zamoose at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 19:20:25 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 3:03 PM, Edward Caissie
<edward.caissie at gmail.com> wrote:

> Perhaps I am not understanding the utility you are trying to achieve or
> explain? What are you using the "slug" for, maybe there is another method
> that will work?

It's partly an aesthetics thing, partly a sanity thing, partly a utility thing.

I'd like my theme slug to match my standard function/variable
namespacing prefix and really don't want to have to type a
multi-word-hyphenated-mess before everything in order to maintain
consistency.

--
-Doug
@zamoose