[theme-reviewers] Broken Theme Uploads (soon to be broken again)

Merci Javier mercijavier at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 18:46:07 UTC 2011

Hi. So when I see such svn:eol-style warnings, is there a link I can point
theme authors to so they can resolve the issue or shall I just quote the
following block from your post?
e.g.
To correct the problem in these files, various text editing programs have
options to pick a line ending style in their Save functionality. In TextPad,
for example, you just go to Save As, then choose the "File format" as either
PC or UNIX. It doesn't matter which you choose, as long as the file itself
is consistent. Notepad++ has a similar feature. On Linux or other unix-based
systems, you can install the dos2unix command line program and it will
correct these types of files as well.

Thank you.

Mercime