[theme-reviewers] supporting child themes

Qamar Ashraf life.object at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 13:37:33 UTC 2011

Yes, You are right Chip.
I am currently managing my options under Theme Options page for the new
version of my theme. Reason is simple, an ample space is available in the
Theme Options page.

However, i must say thank-you to the all contributor of this email as i have
explored new ways of presentation of theme options and theme reference.

Thanks