[theme-reviewers] Page Template Files in Sub-Folders

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Wed Jul 27 22:59:17 UTC 2011

The only option I could think of from top of my head is:

<?php
/*
Template Name: Blog
*/
?>

<?php get_template_part( 'blog-template'); ?>

But with this you're not gaining whole lot.

Basically i.e. blog.php is a placeholder and blog-template.php is the actual
template.

Emil
----
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein