[theme-reviewers] <? short tags error but no such short tags exist in my theme

Darren Slatten darrenslatten at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 01:30:59 UTC 2011

This is why I was asking for clarification on the Theme vs. Plugin issue. In
a case like this, something like Mail Chimp clearly is more "function" than
"presentation," but on the other hand, there's a strong demand for Themes
that have contact forms already integrated. I don't imagine very many users
would prefer a Plugin for something like this, especially when it would
require them to customize/style it themselves.

(BTW...that thread kinda fizzled without producing a strong consensus. I
didn't realize there wasn't a general agreement on that issue.)

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 7:58 PM, Robert Ambartsumov <robert6292 at gmail.com>wrote:

> so should i remove mail chimp?
>

> On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 3:45 AM, Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 6:48 PM, Simon Prosser <pross at pross.org.uk>
>> wrote:
>> > Was it the plugin Otto? or the uploader?
>>
>> Uploader. Plugin is fine.
>>
>> -Otto

Darren Slatten