[theme-reviewers] <? short tags error but no such short tags exist in my theme

Robert Ambartsumov robert6292 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 23:50:57 UTC 2011

hmm, now i get other error, i'm using an api mcapi (mail chimp api for my
newsletter widget)

and it has:

WARNING: Found *ini_set* in the file *mcapi.php*. Themes should not change
server PHP settings.
WARNING: *fsockopen* was found in the file *mcapi.php* possible file
operations.

the api itself I think is packed with mail chimp plugins on wordpress.org...

Edit the API?