[theme-reviewers] Obsolete Themes Discussion

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon Jul 25 19:19:33 UTC 2011

Just as an FYI, a WP 2.9 cutoff would put the cutoff on about Page
37<http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/browse/updated/page/37/>,
resulting in the suspension of 58 of 95 pages of Themes; and a WP 2.8 cutoff
would put the cutoff on about Page
57<http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/browse/updated/page/57/>,
resulting in the suspension of 38 of 95 pages of Themes.

Cais: any further thoughts on your "secondary repository" idea, that we
might be able to implement here?

Chp