[theme-reviewers] fopen, fgets and freads errors

Tom Matteson perspectivevision at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 23:08:22 UTC 2011

Darren ... The second user moved the theme to a different site; this time
using WP 3.2.1 see the errors below:

*Warning*: fopen()
[function.fopen<http://www.easybeinggreen.net/function.fopen>]:
URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in *
/home//public_html/wp-includes/functions.php* on line *4339*

*Warning*: fopen(
http://www.easybeinggreen.net/wp-content/themes/wordsmith-anvil/style.css) [
function.fopen <http://www.easybeinggreen.net/function.fopen>]: failed to
open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in */home/**xxxxxxxx**
/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php* on line *4339*

*Warning*: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in *
/home/**xxxxxxxx**/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php* on line *4342*

*Warning*: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in *
/home/**xxxxxxxx**/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php* on line *4345

These errors can be seen at: http://www.easybeinggreen.net/

**Best Regards
Tom Matteson*