[theme-reviewers] Best way of warning people before upgradeing

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Sat Jul 16 04:42:23 UTC 2011

Absolutely, children can use parents settings.

See:

   - http://codex.wordpress.org/Child_Themes
   - http://themeshaper.com/2009/04/17/wordpress-child-theme-basics/
   - http://themeshaper.com/2009/05/25/action-hooks-wordpress-child-themes/

I believe that you can use, but I am not 100% sure.

----
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein