[theme-reviewers] Theme Unit Test Data: Gallery Columns

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Jul 15 22:36:13 UTC 2011

Personally, I wasn't even thinking along those lines. Making something like
that a *requirement* seems, IMHO, to cross the line into dictating design
intent.

The idea of adding it as a *recommendation* would merely be to raise
awareness of an area that Theme developers may not previously have
considered styling.

Chip