[theme-reviewers] Theme Options Menu

Amy Hendrix sabreuse at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 16:13:37 UTC 2011

Per the theme review guidelines:

Themes are required to use the add_theme_page() function to add the
Theme Settings Page to the Appearance menu, rather than using
add_menu_page() to add a top-level menu.

If you need multiple pages, I suggest (first) consider whether you
*really* need all those options ;) and (second) make a single page
with multiple tabs. Users know to look under Appearance for
theme-related settings, and appreciate not having too much extra stuff
in the admin.