[theme-reviewers] Theme Check: enqueuing 'comment-reply' as a dependency fails the theme

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Jul 13 19:05:06 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 1:57 PM, Chip Bennett <chip at chipbennett.net> wrote:
> Perhaps make it an "INFO" if "comment-reply" is found, but not in the
> expected location? That way, the reviewer is flagged to verify the
> implementation?

Yep, had the same thought here. I just wrote a comment reply specific
check. It looks for the full method, then if it doesn't find that, it
looks for just "comment-reply" anywhere. If neither is found, that's a
fail. If only the "comment-reply" is found, then it generates an INFO
with:

"INFO: Could not find the comment-reply script enqueued, however a
reference to 'comment-reply' was found. Make sure that the
comment-reply script is being enqueued properly on singular pages."