[theme-reviewers] Upgrade issue to wrong theme

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Jul 13 16:48:53 UTC 2011

Currently, no workaround. I'll look into improvements.

However, if you are distributing themes outside of .org, I'd recommend
using something like this:
http://w-shadow.com/blog/2011/06/02/automatic-updates-for-commercial-themes/

This essentially is a library to let you override theme update checks
for your theme and to check from your own site instead. It works
pretty effectively. Getting updates to your users is a problem any
theme dev should consider.

-Otto