[theme-reviewers] Files and Folders structure

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 12:40:05 UTC 2011

What you are describing should be fine ... just make sure you document it
well; more for the end-user than anything else.

The upload script / Theme Check should not see any major difference; and,
the Theme reviewers should be comfortable enough to read the CSS imports to
find what they may need to look at more closely.

Cais.