[theme-reviewers] Files and Folders structure

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 15:56:49 UTC 2011

Personally I am not a fan of the "common" file naming conventions such as
"js" for "javascript" ... I would much prefer the latter to the former, but
as noted above this is mostly a matter of personal taste.
There are no guidelines (currently, probably not needed either) that cover
folder structure and naming conventions.

Cais.