[theme-reviewers] Note on the WordPress Updates screen

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Jul 5 14:39:31 UTC 2011

While we can encourage Theme developers to provide a Plugin readme-standard
compliant readme.txt file (and in fact, I do provide such a readme.txt in my
own Theme), what you see in the dashboard in your screenshot comes from the
API, rather than from core WordPress.

(Trust me; I've been planting the seeds of your suggestion for a little
while now... ;) )

Chip