[theme-reviewers] Heavily Commented Javascript Files.

Michael Fields michael at mfields.org
Tue Jul 5 13:46:11 UTC 2011

Possibly, but that's a matter of opinion. Personally, I find that undocumented code is harder to maintain in the long run. I definitely do not agree with that article though as the "docblock" style example is a bit over-the-top while the function most-likely does not need to be documented. Everything in-between is not covered. For me, documentation serves as a record of intention. If the words do not match the code, it is easier for me or someone else to debug. I love it! You can't make me stop :)