[theme-reviewers] Question about ob_start and ob_get_clean (Vicky Arulsingam)

Darren Slatten darrenslatten at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 00:22:50 UTC 2011

My solution provides *additional functionality* to compensate for
poorly-written or outdated plugins and instances where WP core falls short.
It amazes me that I have to defend it at all. Even more amazing is the fact
that the alternatives being proposed are:

   1. Settle for sub-optimal HTML output.
   2. Contact all plugin authors and tell them to change their plugins to
   suit my personal tastes (and ignore sub-optimal code caused by WP core).
   3. Tell my theme users to contact the authors of the plugins they
   use...etc.

I mean...seriously?