[theme-reviewers] Question about ob_start and ob_get_clean (Vicky Arulsingam)

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Fri Jul 1 06:10:09 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 1:58 AM, Gmail <darrenslatten at gmail.com> wrote:

> The illogical responses from you and Chip lead me to believe that I must
> not be explaining this adequately. I will return to this topic in a few
> days, when I have my computer up and running again, and I can insert code
> examples for clarity. Currently, I'm trying to respond via iPhone, and it's
> not doing this issue any justice. I'll be back.

It's Otto and Chip. Responses don't get more logical.

If you're going to apologize for not explaining things adequately,
backhanded remarks like that aren't necessary.

I agree with them. You're doing it wrong. And approaching it wrong, too.
We're all quite approachable, but that comes with the caveat of doing so the
right way.