[theme-reviewers] Snow Summit - http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2772

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Jan 26 13:04:32 UTC 2011

That one is my ticket.

Sorry I've not had the chance to respond yet; Tuesday evenings are pretty
tight for me.

I'll go back and verify the screenshot. I performed the review based off of
the diff between the two versions, which didn't indicate modifications for
screenshot.png. (Perhaps Trac doesn't show modifications for binary files.)

Chip