[theme-reviewers] add_theme_page()

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Mon Jan 24 19:54:50 UTC 2011

To clarify something for you, the reasoning for moving to it being required is to keep a uniformative placement of options in the locations that would be generalized enough to have the end user know where to go to find the options.

Not to mention that there have been multiple instances where plugins developed were using the same location # as options which made it so one, or the other displayed but not both.   To make things consistant to avoid these situations the add_theme_page is a necessary precaution to merit using as a required.