[theme-reviewers] Topic for Discussion: Theme Obsolescence Guideline Proposal

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Mon Jan 24 15:54:59 UTC 2011

on 24/01/2011 15:32 Chip Bennett said the following:
> It's not showing up in either the moderation or the spam queue.

Well I gave up after about 10-15mins. If the comment submission is
intermittently hanging, it might explain why you haven't been getting
many comments recently. :-)

> (Have I mentioned how much I love P2?)

I avoid it like the plague on the forums. Way too complex to
troubleshoot without indepth experience with the theme (which I don't have).

Do you want me to send my comments in here?

Mel
--
http://quirm.net
http://blackwidows.co.uk