[theme-reviewers] WPTRT = TSA?

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Thu Jan 20 02:43:43 UTC 2011

Think the time for discussion for *how* and *what* is not relevant to its actual being implemented, can do both on an asyncronus time-line, while we can discuss guidelines Otto can take care of it's implementatation.

Until topics on 'how' its implemented come into play in what steps we need to take to distinguish the two at least.