[theme-reviewers] Google Fonts

Syahir Hakim khairulsyahir at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 03:08:26 UTC 2011

Using the Google Font API to use the fonts in our themes. I don't think
I'll include the fonts with the theme if I'm gonna use it, and let
Google serve the font files.

I just did a quick search and found out that the two licences Emil
mentioned are compatible with GPLv3.
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#GPLCompatibleLicenses

--
Regards,